Crispy Kale Salad with Coucous, Grilled Chicken and Pomegranates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Rub the chicken with olive oil salt and pepper. Grill for 7-8 minutes on both sides or until cooked through. Let cool five minutes and then dice into bite size pieces. Set a side and keep warm.
- While the chicken cooks start on the kale. In a glass measuring cup or small bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients, whisk to combine and then season with salt and pepper. Taste and if needed add more salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking sheet and spread kale on the baking sheet. To the kale add 2-3 tablespoon of the dressing (just enough to coat the kale, reserve the rest) massage the kale with the dressing and spread out evenly on the baking sheet.and roast for 10 minutes. Toss well and roast for 5-10 minutes more, until slightly crispy but not golden.
- While kale is roasting bring the water to a boil. Once the water boils, remove from the heat and add the coucous, stir and cover for 10 minutes or until ready to use. When ready to use fluff with a fork.
- Once the chicken, kale, and couscous are all done combine them in a large bowl. Add the toasted pine nuts, pomegranate seeds, avocado and goat cheese. Toss to combine and then add the remaining dressing and toss one more time.
- Serve warm.