Creamy Pan Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and transfer to the skillet, skin-side up.
- Cook for about 7 to 8 minutes, or until browned and cooked about three quarters of the way through.
- Flip over and cook for 2 more minutes more; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add butter to skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tomatoes begin to soften.
- Stir in spinach and cook for 1 minute, or until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in evaporated milk, parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley; bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salmon back to skillet and continue to cook for 3 minutes, or until salmon is heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over each fillet and serve.