Creamy Garlic Swiss Chard Chicken
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
- Melt butter and oil together in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add in the the chicken thighs.
- Fry until the skin is very crisp and brown on both sides. Drain the chicken and place into a 8x8 baking pan of choice. Drain the fat from the pan and place back on the stove.
- Melt the next two tablespoons of butter,
- Add in all of the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Add in the swiss chard and then saute until it shrinks.
- Whisk in the chicken broth, cream and Parmesan. Add in lemon juice to taste.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the Swiss chard and cream sauce over top of the chicken.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the thighs reach a temperature of 185°F and are tender and cooked all the way through.
- Remove and serve.