Creamy Dill Salmon
- Cut your salmon into 4 pieces. Sprinkle each piece with the garlic powder and season with salt & pepper. Coat each piece in flour on all sides.
- Add the olive oil and butter to a skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the fish. Cook the salmon for 3-4 minutes/side or until it's nicely browned. Don't overcook - the salmon shouldn't be cooked fully yet. Remove fish to a plate and set it aside.
- Add the chicken broth, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard to the skillet. Stir until mustard has been incorporated, and let it bubble for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cream to the pan, along with the dill.
- Add in the salmon and let it cook for another 5 minutes or so until the sauce has thickened a bit and the fish has cooked through. Season with extra salt & pepper if needed. I like to serve it with fresh chopped parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice over the fish.