Creamy Celery and Carrot Soup
- Heat the oil and butter in a large pot on a medium high heat.
- Add the chopped celery, onion and carrots to the pot, along with a few pinched of salt and pepper. Cook til softened, around 15 minutes.
- Stir in the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute or two.
- Pour in the stock and bring to a boil.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes, then take off of the heat.
- Let cool a little and then pour in the half and half and stir to combine.
- Blend the soup with an immersion blender or carefully in a stand blender.
- Stir in the fresh dill and parsley and taste to season with salt and pepper.