makes 1 cake
- Wash and remove stems from Clementines, cut into quarters, process Clementines with sugar in food processor until smooth.
- Add butter, then eggs; process until smooth Add flour,baking powder, process until combined.
- Spoon into greased 8-cup bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees approximately 50 minutes, until golden (depends on your oven). Cool on rack 10 minutes, then remove cake from pan and leave on the rack until cold.
- Grate rind and squeeze juice from the Clementine.
- Measure 2 tsp rind and 2 tblsp juice into a bowl, add butter, icing sugar and liqueur.
- Mix until icing is smooth.
- Drizzle the icing over the cooled cake.