Chicken Spinach Cauliflower Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350º and lightly grease a 9-13-inch baking dish with butter or non-stick spray.
- Place cauliflower in a large saucepan with 1 inch of water over medium heat. Cover and steam until just tender.
- Drain cauliflower and place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken and cheese to bowl and toss together.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add spinach and garlic and cook until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach to chicken and pour in beaten eggs. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set and edges begin to brown and pull away from the side of the dish.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.