Chard, Potato and Leek Frittata
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil and butter in a large oven safe skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add leeks and salt and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium low and add in potatoes. Cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic and chard and toss until wilted.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs. Add in a big pinch of salt and pepper and the paprika.
- Pour into skillet and stir around for 1 minute, then let it continue to cook until the edges of the eggs have started to cook, about 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until eggs are set and no longer jiggly.
- Slice and serve hot.