Cara Cara Orange Salmon & Lentil Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine the juice of one Cara Cara orange, brown sugar, pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry. Drizzle half the orange juice mixture over the fillets, reserving the rest for later.
- Roast salmon for 6 to 8 minutes or until it easily flakes with a fork or reads 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the chard until wilted. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slice the remaining oranges into rounds. Place half the oranges, chard, lentils, and a salmon fillet on each plate. Drizzle with remaining orange juice and serve immediately.