Buttery Sauteed Green Beans
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine beans and water together with a good pinch of salt (about 3/4 teaspoon). Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain beans and set aside.
- Heat oil and butter together in the same pan. When butter has melted, sauté the green beans, moving them around in the pan to coat in the oil/butter mixture (about 1 minute). Add the garlic, another pinch of salt, and pepper and sauté until garlic is fragrant (30 seconds).
- Immediately take off the heat, squeeze over lemon juice through, mix through and serve.