Bucatini with Swiss Chard and Garlicky Breadcrumbs
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a small skillet over medium. Cook garlic, swirling in pan often, until golden and crisp, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a small bowl with a slotted spoon.
- Add panko to same skillet and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl with garlic.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until very al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium. Cook anchovies, mashing with a wooden spoon, until only a few flecks remain, about 4 minutes. Add chile and Swiss chard and cook until Swiss chard is slightly wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add butter, pasta, and ½ cup pasta cooking liquid to Swiss chard mixture and cook, tossing often with tongs and adding more pasta cooking liquid if sauce looks dry, until sauce is emulsified and coats pasta. Remove from heat and stir in mint, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Divide pasta among bowls. Drizzle with oil; top with garlicky breadcrumbs and Pecorino.
- Do Ahead: Garlicky breadcrumbs can be made 1 day ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.