Brown Sugar Delicata Squash
This delicata squash recipe is roasted with brown sugar, maple syrup and cinnamon - the very best way to do winter squash!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Halve the delicata squash lengthwise and remove the seeds. Cut the halves into 3/4 inch thick slices.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the squash and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until squash is tender and starting to brown. Serve immediately.