Blistered Habanada Peppers with Lemon Dill Aioli
Blistered Habanada Peppers
Lemon Dill Aioli
- Wash the peppers thoroughly.
- In a heavy bottomed pan pour the oil and place over medium heat.
- Once oil is hot (approx. 1 minute) add the peppers.
- Stir occasionally until brown spots appear evenly on the peppers. (Approx. 7-10 minutes.)
- Transfer to a plate and add salt.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
- Place the garlic, mustard, egg yolks and dill in a mini food processor or a work bowl for an immersion blender.
- Process until evenly combined, about 10 seconds.
- With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a thin stream until completely combined. Take about 2 minutes to completely add the oil and don't add more that 1/4 cup in the first 30 seconds.
- Once you have a thickened sauce, stop the motor and add the lemon juice then season with salt and pepper.
- Start the motor again and combine until well combined.
- Refrigerate in a covered container for up to one week.