Beef & Quinoa Squash Nachos
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil, coat with baking spray.
- Slice squash into ¼” slices. Place squash, with edges touching each other, onto baking sheets.
- In bowl, toss together almond meal with dry fajita seasoning. Stir in cheese, cooked quinoa and almond meal until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to pile a big dollop of this cheese mixture on top of each squash slice. If you have leftover topping at the end of dolloping, sprinkle evenly across tops.
- Cut fajita strips into bite-sized pieces. Place a piece or two of beef on top of each Squacho.
- Place oven rack on second-to-top position. Broil Squachos for 2 to 4 minutes, or until cheese mixture is bubbling and turning golden brown on edges. Watch carefully to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with drained Pico de Gallo. Serve with other desired toppings such as guacamole, sour cream or salsa.