Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a large baking pan with nonstick cooking oil spray or a light coating of oil. Set aside.
- Trim the ends of sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts, any loose leaves, bacon and garlic on the pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well and spread mixture out in a single layer.
- Roast sprouts, turning once through cooking, until tender with charred edges. The bacon will be cooked and crispy (about for 25-30 minutes).
- Toss with the balsamic vinegar. Adjust taste with extra salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately.