Baked Zucchini with Parmesan and Thyme
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together the grated Parmesan, thyme and spices until well combined.
- Prepare a large baking sheet topped with a wire baking rack like this one. Lightly brush the baking rack with extra virgin olive oil (or use a healthy cooking spray.) Arrange the zucchini sticks, skin-side down, on the baking rack and brush each zucchini stick with extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle the Parmesan-thyme topping on each zucchini stick
- Bake in heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Then, for a golden crispy topping, broil for 2 to 3 minutes more, watching carefully.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer with a side of tzatziki or hummus for dipping! Or serve it as a side next to your protein of choice.