Avocado Caprese Salad
- Slice mozzarella into ¼ inch slices. Lay them on a plate and let them sit loosely cover to room temp.
- Slice the tomatoes into ¼ inch slices.
- On a serving platter, arrange the mozzarella, tomato slices, and whole basil leaves so they overlap. Sprinkle with salt and let them sit at room temp for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and pepper.
- Slice the avocados lengthwise and set them in the middle of the platter.
- When ready to serve, drizzle with balsamic dressing.