20 Minute Chimichurri Shrimp
- Combine shrimp with 3 tbsp olive oil, salt, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika and black pepper. Toss and set aside for 15 minutes. If you want to marinate them longer, no problem, transfer the shrimp to the fridge and chill for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, mince the garlic, chop the shallot, parsley and cilantro.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter and the remaining olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Place shrimp in a single layer, sear for 1 minute. Turn and sear the other side, 1 minute. Remove from skillet.
- Lower the heat. Add garlic and shallot, sauté until fragrant, 1 minute. Deglaze the skillet with white wine. Stir with a wooden spoon to dissolve the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the remaining butter, lemon juice and honey. Stir until the butter is melted.
- Add parsley and cilantro. Slide shrimp back into the skillet together with the remaining marinade. Simmer over low heat, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat. Adjust salt and pepper.
- Top with scallions, red pepper flakes and chili pepper. Serve immediately with some bread and a side salad. Enjoy!